Join Michigan’s advanced energy innovators, entrepreneurs, manufacturers and more for the second quarterly meeting of the Energy Innovation Business Council. This day-long event will focus on ways that Michigan companies, national labs and universities can collaborate and use those collaborations to drive innovation, secure funding and grow opportunities. The agenda for the day includes:
- A continental breakfast with opportunities for networking with EIBC members and advanced energy leaders.
- Innovation through collaboration panel – Experts on collaboration opportunities will share stories of successful alliances that grew their business or partnership. The panel includes speakers from:
o Dow Kokam
o The Michigan Economic Development Corporation
o Michigan State University, Business Connect
o Oakridge National Labs
- A luncheon keynote address by Dan Scripps, attorney for the Coalition for Green Capital. By focusing on bi-partisan policy solutions that support investment in energy efficiency and renewable energy deployment, the coalition works to design, develop and implement clean energy finance initiatives at the state, federal and international level.
- A guided tour of the Michigan Alternative and Renewable Energy Center (MAREC).
WHEN & WHERE
- Monday, June 11 from 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Michigan Alternative and Renewable Energy Center 200 Viridian Drive Muskegon, MI 49440
- Space is limited; please register by Friday, June 8, to reserve your spot.
- Registration fees are $20 for EIBC members and $50 for non-members.
- To register, visit www.mieibc.org/calendar or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/MIEIBC
Follow us on Twitter @MI_EIBC